Centralized Admission Procedure Shall be conducted by Directorate of Technical Education, Mumbai.
Admission Notice 2017-18 (Non Grant-in-Aid)
- Non-Grant in Aid.
- Centralized Admission Procedure Shall be conducted for 80% seats by Directorate of Technical Education, Mumbai.
- For 20% seats consolidated provisional merit list arranging all the applications irrespective of in the order of merit shall be prepared and notified. Admitting authority shall exhibit this provisional merit list indicating therein the marks on the basis of which merit list is prepared, on the notice board in such a manner that it can be seen by all the candidates aspiring for the admission.
- Any candidate seeking admission to a course covered by these rules shall have a right to raise an objection if he /she has any reason to believe that merit is not given correctly or his / her name is omitted from the merit list.
- The candidate raising an objection shall lodge a complaint in writing within three days of exhibition of provisional merit list, about his / her objection, stating therein the reason which led him/ her to believe that omission and / or merit indicated is improper, with sufficient evidence to support his / her objection Mere expression of suspicion or doubt shall not be sufficient to warrant an enquiry.
- The admitting authorities shall make enquires about such complaint on the basis of evidence tendered, and decide whether the objections raised are proved. If the objections are proved, merit of the candidate shall be corrected. After considering the objections and following the procedure mentioned above, a final merit list shall be exhibited. The Admission Centre shall also display schedule of admission on its Notice Board. Candidates are advised to see the schedule and attend the respective rounds for admission.
- Admissions shall be given on merit as per the final merit list, starting from the top of the as per the merit list